Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bear parents:  I want to send a note out to make sure that you check to make sure your Bear has completed
1) bear claws
2) bear necessities
3) fellowship and duty to God
I'm sure each still needs to carve at least one more item.
There are a few who did not attend the camp, some of you will need to review the items not covered in the meetings.
I also ask that you review the whittling chip commitments.
With that said, I've included Jamie on this email, letting him know that we've achieved these patches and earned the whittling chip.
For Michael and Sage, please let Jamie know if your Bear has completed the Bobcat badge requirements.  We've covered most of the items in the den meetings but might have missed one, so please respond if they earned the badge.
See you next Tuesday. I believe we are packing food in Zimmerman.  More details to follow. 

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment